General Knowledge Quiz Questions 2020, here is our general knowledge quiz question 2020 test. There is 20 questions.
1) How many countries were participated as founding member of United Nation?
Answer: C (51)
2) Which one is the World’s highest-altitude civilian airport?
(A) Daocheng Yading Airport, China
(B) Kushok Bakula Rimpochhe Airport, Leh
(C) Qamdo Bamda Airport, China
(D) None of the above
Answer: A (Daocheng Yading Airport, China)
3) Total number of oceans in the World is
Answer: B (5)
4) In which ocean ‘Bermuda Triangle’ region is located?
Answer: A (Atlantic)
5) Which one is the smallest ocean in the World?
Answer – D (Arctic)
6) Which country is also known as the ‘Land of Rising Sun’?
(B) New Zealand
Answer: A (Japan)
7) Which one is the longest continental mountain range in the world?
(C) Rocky Mountains
(D) Ural Mountains
Answer: B (Andes)
8) Which mountain is known as the ‘Roof of the World’?
Answer: D (Pamir)
9) Which country gifted the ‘Statue of Liberty’ to USA in 1886?
Answer: A (France)
10) The world’s longest straight road without any corners is located in
(C) Saudi Arabia
Answer: C (Saudi Arabia)
11) Which country is known as the ‘playground of Europe’?
Answer: C (Switzerland)
12) Which one is the biggest island in the World?
Answer: D (Greenland)
13) Which one is the largest tropical rain forest in the world?
(C) Southeast Asian Rain Forest
(D) Daintree Rain Forest
Answer: A (Amazon)
14) Dead Sea is located between which two countries?
(A) Jordan and Sudan
(B) Jordan and Israel
(C) Turkey and UAE
(D) UAE and Egypt
Answer: B (Jordan and Israel)
15) In which country, white elephant is found?
(B) Sri Lanka
Answer: C (Thailand)
16) In which year Hong Kong became a part of China after British Rule?
Answer: D (1997)
17) Which country is known as the ‘Land of Thunderbolts’?
Answer: B (Bhutan)
18) Which country is also known as the ‘Land of Thousand Lakes’
Answer: C (Finland)
19) Which continent has the highest number of countries?
(C) North America
Answer: D (Africa)
20) Which river is flowing through Grand Canyon in Arizona, USA?
(A) Missouri River
(B) Colorado River
(C) Mississippi River
(D) Yukon River
Answer: B (Colorado River)