Science Quiz Questions
- Electric current is measured using what device?
- What planet is nearest to the earth?
- How many ounces are there in a pound?
- The muscles found in the front of your thighs are known as what?
- What turns red in the presence of acid and blue in the presence of alkali?
History Quiz Questions
- What year did World War 1 begin?
- Julius Caesar was the leader of what army?
- What was Florence Nightingale’s occupation?
- Who was caught trying to blow up parliament in 1605?
- What title was given to the rulers of Ancient Egypt?
Geography Quiz Questions
- Which is the largest country in size (area)?
- What is the capital of Thailand?
- What country has the largest population in the world?
- What is the capital of Morocco?
- What is the smallest country in the world?
Nature Quiz Questions
- What is the name of the world’s biggest coral reef?
- Comice, Conference and Williams are varieties of which fruit?
- Is it male or female mosquitoes that bite people?
- Which leaves can be used to soothe the pain from stinging nettles?
- Which jet-black bird has lived in the Tower of London for centuries?
Sport Quiz Questions
- Which was the first country to win the FIFA World Cup four times?
- True or False? A golf ball has a fixed amount of dimples.
- Which sport uses the lightest ball?
- Which country invented Volleyball?
- In a game of darts, what is the highest possible score using three darts?
Film Quiz Questions
- Which movie includes two characters called Simba and Mufasa?
- What is the name of the Snowman in Frozen?
- What type of pizza does Kevin order in Home Alone?
- How many years did Snow White sleep?
- What is the name of the cowgirl in Toy Story?
Music Quiz Questions
- What nationality is Sia?
- Which country does the famous female singer Rhianna come from?
- “Perfect Strangers” is a hit song by which English DJ?
- The song “Tears” by Clean Bandit features which X factor winner?
- Which English rapper had a hit song titled “Bestie” in 2017?
TV Quiz Questions
- Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
- What is the longest running American children’s television show in history?
- How are Dora and Diego related?
- What are the names of the three chipmunks in Alvin and the Chipmunks?
- In “Wallace and Gromit”, what is Wallace’s profession?
5. Litmus paper
4. Guy Fawkes
1. Russia is the largest country in area, followed by Canada
5. Vatican city (based on landmass)
1. The Great Barrier Reef
4. Dock leaves
5. The raven
3. Table Tennis
4. The United States of America
1. The Lion King
3. Cheese pizza
4. The story doesn’t reveal how long she slept for
3. Jonas Blue
4. Louisa Johnson
5. Yungen (Yxng Bane)
1. SpongeBob square pants
2. Sesame Street
3. Dora and Diego are cousins
4. Alvin, Theodore and Simon
5. An eccentric inventor
Are You Funny?
What kind of laugh do you have?
What do you do to feel better when you have a bad day?
What is your style of humor?
Do you believe that nothing should be off-limits for comedians to make fun of?
Do you make new friends easily?
You're walking down the street and you see the person across the street fall in a really silly and hilarious way. What's your reply?
The highlight of your sense of humor is
Do you feel more optimistic or cynical?
At work, your coworkers know that you:
You find out there's a day off that you weren't expecting, hallelujah! So how do you spend it?
Share your Results: