1. What is Coronavirus?
A. It is a large family of viruses.
B. It belongs to the family of Nidovirus.
C. Both A and B are correct
D. Only A is correct.
2. World Health Organisation on 11 February, 2020 announced an official name for the disease that is causing the 2019 novel coronavirus outbreak? What is the new name of the disease?
3. The first case of novel coronavirus was identified in …..
C. Wuhan, Hubei
4. Which of the following diseases are related to coronavirus?
C. Both A and B
D. Neither A nor B
5. Mild Symptoms of Novel coronavirus are:
C. Shortness of breath
D. All the above
6. From where coronavirus got its name?
A. Due to their crown-like projections.
B. Due to their leaf-like projections.
C. Due to their surface structure of bricks.
D. None of the above
7. What are the precautions that need to be taken to protect from the coronavirus?
A. Cover your nose and mouth when sneezing.
B. Add more garlic into your diet.
C. Visit your doctor for antibiotics treatment
D. Wash your hands after every hour.