1. Ca phe da is the traditional coffee drink of what country?
2. Which of the following is not a variety of coffee beans?
3. Where did the term barista originate?
- United States
4. What do you call the decorative designs that are created on top of espresso and milk?
- Espresso portraits
- Barista beauties
- Latte art
- Coffee collages
5. What is in an Irish coffee?
- Coffee, milk, sugar, whipped cream
- Coffee, sugar, cinnamon, topped with cream
- Coffee, bourbon, cream, topped with cinnamon
- Coffee, whiskey, sugar, topped with cream
6. About how much caffeine is in an average espresso shot?
- 250 mg
- 50 mg
- 65 mg
- 30 mg
- 120 mg
7. How many cups of coffee are consumed in the United States each day?
- 200 million cups
- 400 million cups
- 600 million
- 120 million cups
8. Which drink has the highest ratio of espresso to milk of any drink made of those ingredients?
- Caffe macchiato
- Caffe Americano
9. How is Turkish coffee prepared?
- It is prepared using whole brand which are steeped overnight
- It is prepared using very finely ground coffee beans, unfiltered
- It is prepared by infusing lemon over a long period of time
10. Which of the following is not known as a coffee maker?
- French Press
- Swiss Colet
11. What color are coffee berries?
- Dark brown
12. What tool allows a barista to evenly tamp ground beans in a portafilter?
- Demitasse spoons
13. About what should the temperature in milk be in a latte?
14. Coffee that was grown in high altitudes tends to be more
15. What type of coffee roast is the most caffeinated?
- Dark roast
- Medium roast
- Light roast